We are excited to see you at the ACR Quality and Safety Conference, Oct. 20-22, and the ACR Imaging Informatics Summit, Oct. 22-23, to improve your clinical and business operations and learn about technologies that will lead to excellence in your practice.
If you are planning on attending virtually, please use this link to access the virtual platform for both events. You can log in with your ACR username and password. If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-227-4630.
- Using AI tools to streamline care and guide treatment decisions.
- Fueling investment for an AI-enabled future for diagnostic medicine.
- Adapting new technologies to guide decision support and clinical quality improvement.
- Learning high-value operational improvement strategies.
- Improving follow-up recommendation tracking.
- Translating peer learning into quality improvement.