Join us at the ACR Quality and Safety Conference, Oct. 20-22, and the ACR Imaging Informatics Summit, Oct. 22-23, at the Grand Hyatt Washington, to improve your clinical and business operations and learn about technologies that will lead to excellence in your practice.
Advance the quality and technology in your practice and walk away with ideas that can be implemented immediately following these two events. Attend in-person or virtually to hear from peers and leaders in the quality and informatics fields on case studies involving workflow issues and applying quality best practices.
- Using AI tools to streamline care and guide treatment decisions.
- Fueling investment for an AI-enabled future for diagnostic medicine.
- Adapting new technologies to guide decision support and clinical quality improvement.
- Learning high-value operational improvement strategies.
- Improving follow-up recommendation tracking.
- Translating peer learning into quality improvement.