Joint Offer — 2020 Virtual Annual Conference on Quality and Safety and Imaging Informatics Summit
Partner with us for success! Sign up for either the 2020 ACR® Virtual Conference on Quality and Safety or the 2020 Imaging Informatics Summit and receive a complimentary booth at the other virtual meeting. Exhibitors with technology solutions supporting any aspect of radiology workflow will find both audiences have a high concentration of influencers and decision makers related to technology solutions in radiology. Both meetings will feature a virtual exhibit hall with customizable booths and locations for videos, handouts and other marketing materials. Live one-on-one chats will enable exhibitors to directly interact with attendees who visit booths during the meetings and setup appointments.
$2,000 virtual booth fee includes:
- Booth at ACR's 2020 Quality and Safety Conference and Imaging Informatics Summit.
- Opportunity to interact with 750 decision makers on October 22–23 and October 27–28 through video chat, including setting appointments.
- A list of all meeting attendees post-event.
- Opportunity to submit an abstract to speak at one of two industry sessions at the Imaging Informatics Summit.
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations.
To participate, exhibitors must submit all booth materials by September 30 and agree to staff the virtual event booths for both events during core meeting hours:
- Quality and Safety Conference: 9–10 am, Noon–1 pm and 4:30–6 pm on October 22 and 9–10 am and Noon–1 pm on October 23
- Imaging Informatics Summit: Noon–5 pm daily from October 27–28
- Registration must be submitted and fees must be paid by September 28
- Speaking abstracts must be submitted by September 28
- Virtual booth assets must be submitted by September 30
Exhibitor set-up process:
Exhibitors will work directly with the ACR virtual platform provider on uploading all assets needed for the virtual booth. The ACR will provide one round of initial corrections/iterations (any additional corrections will be billed separately by the hour, by the ACR virtual platform provider).
To sign up as an exhibitor, or if you have additional questions, contact Kathy Martin.