What to expect?
Knowing how to select the right artificial intelligence (AI) tools is essential to optimizing workflow and patient care at your practice. Join us for a virtual meeting to learn how you can choose the right tools for your practice and patients.
- Assess different types of FDA cleared AI models and products that are currently available.
- Review the ethical, regulatory, legal, and economic impacts of implementing AI in clinical practice.
- Discuss patient perspectives and how to communicate with patients regarding the use of AI in your practice.
- Clinical informaticists and fellows, radiologists, residents, enterprise IT, clinical applications professionals.
- Industry partners and developers interested in pursuing data-sharing arrangements.
- All those who want to learn more about AI in clinical practice.
- Brief keynote presentations.
- In-depth panel discussions.
- Networking opportunities with faculty and attendees.
- Earn CME (see agenda for full details).