Expand and assess your imaging knowledge and earn 8 CME with the CPI Ultrasonography Module 2023, part of the ACR® Continuous Professional Improvement (CPI) program. Designed to be an excellent teaching and learning tool for general diagnostic radiologists, subspecialists and residents, this module can be completed at your own pace.
Take advantage of this new CPI module for meaningful learning on:
- Case topics relevant to community and academic settings, ranging from commonly encountered ultrasound (US) entities to emerging state-of-the-art imaging techniques.
- Over 230 images of pathological conditions using US, including advanced techniques such as contrast-enhanced US, rare examinations such as chest US, and new practice parameters such as ACR O-RADS™. Correlation with other cross-sectional modalities is also included in the module.
- Applications of US in musculoskeletal, abdominal, gynecological and obstetric, pediatric, and vascular imaging that are key learning for the specialty.
- Common and rare artifacts and image optimization are also included in the case discussions.
- Receive immediate educational feedback and link to references.
- Compare and benchmark answers against your peers.
- Zoom and pan to read image findings.
- Complimentary digital download version — the perfect on-the-go reference.
All module questions and images were authored and critically reviewed by the following expert sonographers to ensure that they were functional, valid, relevant and applicable to a general radiologist’s practice today. We wish to thank the panel members for their expert input and review.
Corinne Deurdulian, MD – Greater Los Angeles VA Medical Center; UCLA Geffen School of Medicine
Ghaneh Fananapazir, MD, FSRU – University of California, Davis Health System
Malak Itani, MD – Washington University in St. Louis
Gayatri Joshi, MD – Emory University School of Medicine
Sherelle L. Laifer-Narin, MD – Columbia University Medical Center
Sheila Sheth, MD, FACR – NYU Langone Health
Mark D. Sugi, MD – University of California, San Francisco
CPI Panel Chair/Editor
Associate Professor, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Department of Radiology, University of Alabama-Birmingham
CPI Program Chair & Editor-in-Chief
Chairman of Radiology, Professor of Radiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Radiologist-in-Chief, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Bundle and Save
CME Released: 9/13/2023 | CME Expires: 9/1/2026
The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity includes evaluation of the learner with feedback for American Board of Radiology diplomates not completing their OLA annual progress requirement.