- High-yield review questions for any practice setting, from the community to the academic subspecialty level.
- Comprehensive neuroradiology topics covering brain, spine, and head and neck pathology.
- A variety of patient ages from pediatric to adult cases.
- Commonly misdiagnosed and "can't miss" pathologies.
- Questions covering ACR Practice Parameters and emerging state-of-the-art imaging techniques.
All module questions and images were authored and critically reviewed by the following experts to ensure that they were functional, valid, relevant and applicable to a general radiologist’s practice today. We wish to thank the panel members for their expert input and review.
Karen Buch, MD — Massachusetts General Hospital
Paul M. Bunch, MD — Wake Forest School of Medicine
Gloria C. Chiang, MD — Weill Cornell Medicine
Tabassum A. Kennedy, MD — University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Jorge A. Lee-Diaz, MD — University of Tenn. Health Science Center, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Daniel L. Noujaim, MD — Henry Ford Hospital
Samir E. Noujaim, MD, FACR — Oakland University - Beaumont Health System
Vinil N. Shah, MD — University of California, San Francisco
Juan E. Small, MD — Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Hillary R. Kelly, MD
CPI Panel Chair/Editor
Director, Head and Neck Imaging, Division of Neuroradiology
Associate Program Director, Radiology Residency Program
Massachusetts General Hospital
Staff Radiologist, Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Donald B. Price, MD
CPI Assistant Editor in Review
Clinical Associate Professor of Radiology
NYU Long Island School of Medicine
Harris L. Cohen, MD, FACR
CPI Program Chair/Editor-in-Chief
Chairman of Radiology, Professor of Radiology
Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Radiologist-in-Chief, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital