CPI Genitourinary Tract Radiology Module 2023Earn 8 CME
- Over 170 multimodality imaging examples including CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiography.
- Case topics relevant to community and academic settings and for all levels of expertise, ranging from commonly encountered genitourinary imaging entities to emerging state-of-the-art imaging techniques and procedures.
- Entities involving the urinary tract, adrenals, prostate and female pelvis.
- Practical questions discussing the nuances of PI-RADS®, O-RADS™ US, O-RADS MRI and Bosniak classification v2019 to keep you updated on the latest guidelines and best practices.
- Discussion of cutting-edge issues in genitourinary imaging.
All module questions and images were authored and critically reviewed by the following expert genitourinary imagers to ensure that they were functional, valid, relevant, and applicable to a general radiologist’s practice today. We wish to thank the panel members for their expert input and review.
Kristine Burk, MD — Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Elizabeth Edney, MD — University of Nebraska Medical Center
Aoife Kilcoyne, MD — Massachusetts General Hospital
Satheesh Krishna, MD — University of Toronto
Refky Nicola, DO, MSc — Suny Upstate Medical Center University
Lauren A. Roller, MD — Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Angela Tong, MD — New York University Langone Health
Jennifer W. Uyeda, MD — Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Atul B. Shinagare, MD
CPI Panel Chair/Editor
Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Chief of Abdominal Imaging & Intervention Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Interim Chair, Department of Imaging, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Ethan J. Halpern, MD, MSCE
Vice Chair for Research, Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University
Professor of Radiology, Urology and Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
Nicola Schieda, MD, FRCP(C)
Associate Professor of Radiology and Surgery (Urology), Department of Radiology
The University of Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Harris L. Cohen, MD, FACR
CPI Program Chair/Editor-in-Chief
Chairman of Radiology, Professor of Radiology
Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Radiologist-in-Chief, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Bundle and Save
Review the full list of available modules and save over 32% by bundling six or more CPI modules.
CME Released: 4/4/2023 | CME Expires: 4/1/2026
The American College of Radiology® (ACR) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity includes evaluation of the learner with feedback for American Board of Radiology diplomates not completing their OLA annual progress requirement.