This unique self-assessment module includes:
- Gynecologic case topics relevant to community and academic settings, ranging from commonly encountered ovarian masses to newer imaging methodologies (including state-of-the-art MRI) as a problem-solving tool for pelvic imaging to better assess the ovaries, cervix, uterus and adnexa.
- Over 250 multi modality images using 2D and 3D US, color and spectral Doppler US, MRI, CT, PET/CT, sonohysterography and hysterosalpingography.
- Obstetric case topics ranging from important fetal anomalies, assessment of fetal growth and well-being to determination of chorionicity and amnionicity in the first trimester and review of complications of monochorionic twin pregnancies.
- Practical questions on using O-RADS® for ovarian pathology assessment, ultrasound and MRI, and the use of ACR Appropriateness Criteria® in OB/GYN imaging.
- Receive immediate educational feedback and link to references.
- Compare and benchmark answers against your peers.
- Zoom and pan to read image findings.
- Complimentary digital download version — the perfect on-the-go reference.
All module questions and images were authored and critically reviewed by the following expert OB/GYN imagers to ensure that they were functional, valid, relevant and applicable to a general radiologist’s practice today. We wish to thank the panel members for their expert input and review.
Cinthia Cruz-Romero, MD — Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
April M. Griffith, MD — University of Utah Health
Jill E. Langer, MD — The Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Mary K. O’Boyle, MD — University of California, San Diego
Edward R. Oliver, MD, PhD — Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Denise Pugash, MD — British Columbia Children’s Hospital
CPI Obstetric Chair/Editor
Professor of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Adjunct Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Utah Health
Consulting Radiologist, Grant Scott Bonham Fetal Center at Primary Children’s Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT
CPI Gynecology Chair/Editor
Professor Emerita of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
CPI Assistant Editor in Review
Professor of Clinical Radiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
CPI Program Chair & Editor-in-Chief
Chairman of Radiology, Professor of Radiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Radiologist-in-Chief, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Bundle and Save
CME Released: 11/8/2023 | CME Expires: 11/7/2026
The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity includes evaluation of the learner with feedback for American Board of Radiology diplomates not completing their OLA annual progress requirement.