After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify resources that provide insight into legislative and regulatory activity that influences healthcare practice and policy.
- Describe how federal and state legislative and regulatory processes function and recognize how to effectively influence these processes.
- Explain how to apply lessons learned in narratives/case studies to practical applications of advocacy at the state and federal level.
- Loralie D. Ma, MD, PHD, FACR
- David C. Youmans, MD, FACR
Howard B. Fleishon, MD, MMM, FACR
Chair, ACR Board of Chancellors
Vice President, Government Relations and Economics Health Policy
Director, Government Affairs
Senior Director, Political Affairs & RADPAC®
David C. Youmans, MD, FACR
Penn Medicine Princeton Health Care System
Chair, Radiology Advocacy Network
Director, State Affairs
Taj Kattapuram, MD
Gundersen Health System
La Crosse, WI
Kimble “Kim” Ross
President, Kimble Public Affairs, Inc.
Shauneen M. McNally
Partner, Reid, McNally & Savage, LLC