The ACR® and our partners have decided to postpone this symposium given the current COVID-19 environment. Our highest priority is the safety and health of our members, staff and their families. The symposium will be rescheduled once alternate dates have been selected. If you have questions, please contact Tiffany Gowen.
Join The Collaboration
Hear valuable lessons learned about implementing a successful lung cancer screening (LCS) program in your practice at the Colorado Learning Collaborative on Lung Cancer Screening, May 11 in Denver. Whether you currently have a LCS program in place and want to build on it, or are interested in implementing one, this symposium features a network of experts to answer all of your questions.
This free symposium is hosted by the ACR®, the Colorado Cancer Coalition, and the Colorado Radiological Society. Curriculum will address key issues identified in a survey conducted by the Colorado Cancer Coalition on the status and needs of LCS programs in the state. The symposium will set the agenda and format for future collaboration aimed at quality improvement in: patient tracking, follow-up of abnormal scans, shared decision making, smoking cessation and other priority topics. CME is pending.
Who Should Attend
- LCS Program Coordinators, Patient Navigators, Nurse Navigators, Schedulers
- Radiologists, Pulmonologists, Oncologists and Primary Care Providers
- Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Radiology Department Administrators, CT Scan Supervisors, CT Scan Technologists
- Hospital CEOs, CFOs and Clinical Leaders