The ACR® and our partners have decided to reschedule this symposium given the current COVID-19 environment. The new date is October 9, and registration is open. If you have questions, please contact Tiffany Gowen.
Advancing Lung Cancer Screening
Hear valuable lessons learned about implementing a successful lung cancer screening (LCS) program in your practice at the ACR® Lung Cancer Screening Midwest Symposium, October 9 at the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. The ACR has partnered with Rush University Medical Center and several other medical associations to offer this unique program.
Whether you currently have a LCS program in place, or are interested in implementing one, this symposium will address key needs/concerns including quality improvement in: patient tracking, follow-up of abnormal scans, shared decision making, smoking cessation and other priority topics. CME is pending.
Who Should Attend
- LCS Program Coordinators, Patient Navigators, Nurse Navigators, Schedulers
- Radiologists, Pulmonologists, Oncologists and Primary Care Providers
- Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Radiology Department Administrators, CT Scan Supervisors, CT Scan Technologists
- Hospital CEOs, CFOs and Clinical Leaders